Before Intravenous Sedation and General Anesthesia
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) forsix (6) hours prior to the appointment.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- Please notify us prior to surgery if you develop an illness. Your surgery may have to be rescheduled.
- If you take routine medications, please check with Drs. Anderson and Junck prior to your surgical date for instructions.
- Video recording is not allowed in our office for the protection of privacy of our staff and other patients.
Find Us Online